Dr. Uzma Sharif Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Uzma Sharif?

We miss her a lot. My daughter finally had correct diagnosis of the reason for her headaches, which several doctors and ER had thought were migraines. It was increased pressure around her brain. With the right treatment, my daughter got rid of her headaches and risk to her vision

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I feel a lot of parents are racist and do not appreciate the help a non white doctor gives their child. Her nurse Barbara was the rudest person I have ever come across in any clinic - they need to get rid of her!

Would not recommend

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Dr Sharif was very thorough and spent the time needed to get a clear picture of what was going on with our son. She has was friendly, easy to talk to, promptly returned our calls and her followup with our other doctors was quick. We are so happy to have her on our son's team. Thank you Dr Sharif!

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr. Sharif has been the neurologist for both my daughters for the past 4 years. We all love her. Sometimes I feel parents find it hard to listen to a diagnosis they are not willing to hear - they only want to hear what they want to. Sad to see such a wonderful doctor not being appreciated by the previous reviewers. Their loss.

Disappointed

Posted on July 1st, 2015

I wish I would've read the previous review before seeing Dr. Sharif. My children's doctors have always been amazing. Dr. Sharif even made my daughter uncomfortable. She didn't listen to either of us. Tried to switch to a different doctor and the process isn't worth it at all. We are looking for a new pedi neurologist.

Not a good experience

Posted on June 12th, 2014

She does not listen very well (to the parents or the child), nor does she explain things well, to the extent that she seems defensive (maybe I am spoiled, but I have had very good luck with doctors being willing [indeed, eager] to tell me exactly what they thought was going on). On the other hand, the nurses at the child neural development department (who, as you can imagine, have a rather difficult job) are excellent.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017