Dr. Uzma Syed MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Hinsdale, IL

March 18th, 2015
very bad personality. always blame others. she is never wrong. has a disfunctional staff. not recommended. very poor rating.

January 28th, 2015
awful front desk staff
Horrible administrative service one star is to many for the front desk staff.

November 27th, 2012
Horrible
Never have I had such an awful experience with this doctor. Going to the first appointment of the day at 9. I waited in the room until 9:30 wondering where the doctor was as I was the first one I went to ask the nurses and they said they did not know where she was and have been calling her and she did not answer. She came in at 10:07 am and was with me for about 5 minutes ordered tests and left. I went to go get the blood work done a few days later and the nurse giving me a 24 hour urine test needed to talk to doctor in knowing what container to give me. She called no answer, I called for a whole week and could not get through the phone just kept ringing and ringing. I do not have many days were I am home to take a 24 hour urine test being home all day to refrigerate having work and school everyday, finally I got ahold of them and they were unable to answer my question and got back to me three days later. When they got ahold of me and they told me to do this as it was urgent. Then I got the test done and took another month for them to tell me what the test results were. I have never dealt with a doctor that is so unorganized and unprofessional to show up and hour late to their first appointment, not have a proper phone that took me over a week to get someone to answer their phone !!!!

September 1st, 2009
Dr. Uzma Is the best doctor in the world
i was completly satisfied from her dignostic and medication treatment