Internists
Stronghold
110 Irving St NW
Washington, DC 20010
202-801-1187
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  Extremely disappointing and infuriating  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2014

Where do I start? What can I say? Things are so wrong in so many levels that I don't know how detailed I should be. First off she is not even MD. She is MBBS or something like that which is a masters of medicine and not doctorate. This shows in real life seems she is clueless to the correct diagnosis and management. Seemed like nurses or nurse practitioners did most of the job since she doesn't know much herself. Second, she is uncultured and impolite. This I will blame on the third world country that she has grown up in and the level of social surronding. But on top of that she is mean and unkind. I don't like to say this but ugly inside and out describes her well. Third, she changes her words and opinions in the middle of sentence with no shame or guilt. Not sure how she has been raised like this to be this shameless and self-centered. Just trying to prove her own thing regardless of facts or justice. Fourth, she seems crazy to me. My family who was in the room when she arived also felt the same. I think returning her to the country that she is coming from and asking her to do a very very low key job (sanitation,....) there, would be in everybodys benefit.

|  No interest in patient care  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2014

Not interested in her work and patient care. Hate to say this but she was terrible looking and rude as well. Not sure why she is allowed to practice a noble profession? Seems to lack basic medical knowledge (I am in clinical care as well). I would have rated her 0 star but that option was not available.

|  Piece of work!  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2014

Ge.... That was terrible! Don't want to repeat it. A nurse saw me and did all the information gathering. She came by only for minutes and disappeared. She didn't even realize what my concerns are.

|  Very poor  |  show details
by Latischa on May 3rd, 2014

Bad experience all over. Inconsistant and rushed. Changed Words in the middle of saying them.

|  the worse experiance in hospital ever  |  show details
May 2nd, 2014

the worse experience I have eve had with any physician !!!! I am suffering from my chronic illness for a long time and due to that I am hospitalized frequently and she didn't pay attention to my history at all and even didn't bother herself to review my record. she shortly visited me with out any care and sympathy and at the end after persistent of my family my specialized doctor consulted and whole medical care should have been reversed!!!! her problem is not only lack of medical knowledge but being so rude and careless which is not acceptable for any physician ...im not sure how she call herself a doctor while doesn't care about patient health

|  Rude and unpolite  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

Very rude and unpolite that is barely covered up. Seems psychiatrically disturbed....? Limited -if any- real medical knowledge with no compassion for patients.

|  Simply terrible  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2014

Very limited medical knowledge, childish and uncultured behavior and mannerism, rude and rigid and stubborn. Will give other MDs a bad name. Avoid her at all costs!