General Practitioner, Hospitalist, Internists
Stronghold
110 Irving St NW
Washington, DC 20010
202-801-1187
Locations and availability (5)

1.0

|  Piece of work!  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2014

Ge.... That was terrible! Don't want to repeat it. A nurse saw me and did all the information gathering. She came by only for minutes and disappeared. She didn't even realize what my concerns are.

|  Very poor  |  show details
by Latischa on May 3rd, 2014

Bad experience all over. Inconsistant and rushed. Changed Words in the middle of saying them.

|  the worse experiance in hospital ever  |  show details
May 2nd, 2014

the worse experience I have eve had with any physician !!!! I am suffering from my chronic illness for a long time and due to that I am hospitalized frequently and she didn't pay attention to my history at all and even didn't bother herself to review my record. she shortly visited me with out any care and sympathy and at the end after persistent of my family my specialized doctor consulted and whole medical care should have been reversed!!!! her problem is not only lack of medical knowledge but being so rude and careless which is not acceptable for any physician ...im not sure how she call herself a doctor while doesn't care about patient health

|  Rude and unpolite  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

Very rude and unpolite that is barely covered up. Seems psychiatrically disturbed....? Limited -if any- real medical knowledge with no compassion for patients.

|  Simply terrible  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2014

Very limited medical knowledge, childish and uncultured behavior and mannerism, rude and rigid and stubborn. Will give other MDs a bad name. Avoid her at all costs!