A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzma Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uzma Zafar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zafar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma Zafar MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Uzma Zafar practice?
- Dr. Uzma Zafar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Uzma Zafar practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.