A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzma Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Zafar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zafar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zafar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uzma Zafar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma Zafar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Uzma Zafar practice?
- Dr. Uzma Zafar has 1 office location.
Dr. Uzma Zafar practices Psychiatry near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Psychiatrists.