A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzma Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzma Zafar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uzma Zafar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzma Zafar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Uzma Zafar practice?
- Dr. Uzma Zafar has 1 office location.
Dr. Uzma Zafar practices Psychiatry near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Psychiatrists.