A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzoma Okoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzoma Okoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uzoma Okoli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Okoli graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Okoli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzoma Chidiebere Okoli MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Uzoma C. Okoli practice?
- Dr. Uzoma Okoli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Uzoma Okoli practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Gurnee, IL.
See Vernon Hills Psychiatrists and Vernon Hills Sleep Medicine Doctors.