Dr. Uzoma Owunna MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

December 21st, 2015
Warm, Friendly, Caring and Very Knowledgeable
Dr. Owunna has been my physician for the last few years. I find Dr. Owunna warm, friendly, caring and very knowledgeable. I often recommend her to my friends and family when they are in need of a doctor.

December 15th, 2015
Very Thorough, Professional and Caring, Highly Recommended
Very thorough, professional and caring doctor who goes above and beyond to ensure patient is comfortable, understands health condition, prognosis and course of treatment. Highly recommend Dr. Owuna.

December 11th, 2015
Friendly and Extremely Professional
I arrived and was registered very quickly and was in the exam room for a very short time. My doctor was extremely professional and friendly and the staff was also efficient and friendly.

December 8th, 2015
Highly Recommended
I have been a patient of Doctor Owunna for 10 years and I absolutely love her. She is easy to talk to with a great bedside manner. She delivered both of my children and helped me through the whole process. I was never scared or worried because I knew she would be there to handle anything. I feel so lucky to have her as my doctor. My most recent visit was perfect. I had very little wait time and the reception staff was friendly and helpful. I had some questions for Dr. Owunna about future contraceptive and she, once again, eased all my fears. I would recommend her and the OBGYN of East Brunswick to anyone looking for a great experience with an OBGYN.

November 9th, 2015
Dr. Owunna is the best. After all these years of finding a good Ob -gyn, I finally found one. She helps me ease my fear and answer all my questions.

February 2nd, 2015
Love, Love, Love her.. Ladies if you have a teenager that needs BC options she is the best.. talks directly to them asks all of the questions as parents we tend to shy away from. She is as well my Dr. One of the best decisions I ever made.

July 14th, 2014
Great
Dr. Owunna was very thorough, asked all the important questions and has a great "bed side manner". She did a great job with cesarean delivery that I had with my son 6 yrs ago and I trust her completely.

May 16th, 2014
Wonderful
I had a very short wait time in the waiting room and while waiting for Dr. Owunna who was wonderful. The staff was friendly and courteous.

April 3rd, 2014
Caring
I have been a patient in this office for close to 25 years, and the care and treatment I receive from Dr. Owunna is the best! She is caring, understanding, gentle and always willing to listen. I have recently moved to NY, I will still make the over hour trip in to see her.

January 17th, 2014
Comfortable
Dr.Gross of the Obgyn Group of East Brunswick and her staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. The doctor explained all procedures and the follow up that was needed.

November 29th, 2013
Professional
Everyone was very pleasant & helpful from the moment I arrived till I left. As always, Dr. Owunna was professional and a joy to talk to about anything ...

November 15th, 2013
This was my first appointment with Doctor Owunna. I have been a patient of this facility for two years now and was trying to find the right doctor to ...