A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzoma Ukomadu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzoma Ukomadu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ukomadu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ukomadu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukomadu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzoma Ukomadu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Uzoma Ukomadu practice?
- Dr. Uzoma Ukomadu has 1 office location.
Dr. Uzoma Ukomadu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.