A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Uzoma Ukomadu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uzoma Ukomadu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Ukomadu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uzoma Ukomadu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Uzoma Ukomadu practice?
- Dr. Uzoma Ukomadu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Uzoma Ukomadu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.