A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerian Catanzarite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerian Catanzarite is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerian Catanzarite, MD, PHD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology Perinatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Catanzarite graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Catanzarite has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerian Catanzarite MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerian Catanzarite practice?
- Dr. Valerian Catanzarite has 5 office locations.
Dr. Valerian Catanzarite practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, CA and Oceanside, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.