Dr. Valerian Catanzarite Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerian Catanzarite?

January 16th, 2013

His conservativeness allowed my twins to make it from 24 weeks to almost 36! No NICU needed.

Dr. Catanzarite was extremely accurate in his diagnosis, the nurses at the hospital all said he was the best, and he did what was the best for the babies, even when I wanted something different. I look back with such respect for this man. He knows his stuff inside out and has so much experience, can predict what is going down with extreme accuracy. I highly recommend him if you want the BEST results! Catanzarite may not chat with you for long periods of time or have the most social personality, but he is gives best results!

November 4th, 2012

Dr. Catanzarite was the best doctor I ever had. I wish I could have cloned him for every other medical specialty out there. He took amazing care of me and my two difficult pregnancies. Conscientious, expert, on top of things at all times and compassionate, they don't make them like Dr. C any more.

November 1st, 2012

Amazing and knowledgable Dr!

I saw Dr. Catanzarite for my high-risk twin pregnancy - I only saw him in his office twice before being admitted into the hospital but for the 3 months I was there he was amazing. He may not be the most chit-chatty guy, but he knows what he is doing and felt totally comfortable in his hands. He's set the bar very high for any future doctors of mine (since I no longer live in the SD area). AMAZING PERSON!!!

September 2nd, 2012

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Catanzarite is a fantastic doctor! As far as his personality and bed side manner, you either get him or you don't, but rest assured he is the best high risk OB in San Diego. I find him caring and sensitive, he does talk rather fast, but it's because he thinks even faster! He is highly intelligent & very knowledgeable! If you want to give your baby the best chance you can then this is THE doctor!

October 4th, 2011

Very uncompassionate, very short, insensitive in delivery bad news to first time mother, very defensive and does not seem to care. We had a terrible experience. It was a nightmare come in to his office. Very bad!!!

June 22nd, 2011

Amazing experience

Thanks to Dr. Catanzarite, my wife just gave birth to our healthy baby girl. My wife is 38 and in high risk category, Dr. Catanzarite performed a complicated Shirodkar cerclage early in the pregnancy and we opted for c-section. The entire experience with Sharp and Dr. Catanzarite could not have been better! I am impressed.

January 28th, 2009

Excellent caring doctor

January 11th, 2009

Eternally Grateful

This doctor saved the lives of my beautiful twin daughters. He spotted a problem that noone else did and took action. Although his bedside manner took some getting used to, I always knew that he was the best choice for my babies. After being hospitalized for nearly two months I got to see the Dr. on a daily basis and he not only is a phenominal Dr. he is a nice man too.

September 24th, 2016