3.0

Total FRAUD show details Total FRAUD
Jun 19th, 2013

Based on one ultra-sound I was told I had advanced liver disease. Rude approach, arrogant, poor communicator and when I asked questions he was impatient. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY! He tried to schedule surgery that did not make any sense and would not bother to explain it to me. I learned the truth at the Mayo Clinic after his whole approach just seemed like a scam and I went for a thorough exam in Phx. The ultrasound did not show advanced liver disease...it was inconclusive. After thorough testing I learned my liver is fine! And to think of all of the days and nights I worried unnecessarily about this inaccurate diagnosis, not to mention the unnecessary surgery I almost fell for.

Very Poor Dr. show details Very Poor Dr.
Feb 15th, 2013

Had my third visit with Dr. Kolli and one colonoscopy procedure. Scheduling or rescheduling is a nightmare, i was told at least three times we would call you back, not once did this happen. During my initial visit, i swear he looked up at me maybe twice, during the 10 minutes he gave me, asked general questions, and said he needed to do a colonoscopy and EGD, Then walked out, literally walked out and mumbled she will schedule your procedure as he walked off. During my procedure, a very nice and professional anesthesiologist came to me explained what was gonna happen, what to expect (from the anesthesia), i saw Dr. Kolli head through the curtain for a second and he asked, if i had any questions, and again walked off as my wife was opening her mouth to speak. Stay away from this guy, look him up on health grades, very similar stories and ratings from other users.