Dr. Vijayalaksmi Thandra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijayalaksmi Thandra?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Vijayalaksmi Thandra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2010

Good doctor, terrible staff

Dr. Thandra was referred to me by my insurance company. She is a friendly doctor and I was comfortable with her. However, most of her staff is AWFUL. They are rude, unfriendly and cannot figure out how to book appointments. More than once I was given an appointment day and time only to show up and find out the office was closed or Dr. Thandra was on vacation. They never called me to tell me because they never saved the appointment on their computer.The only complaint I have about Dr. Thandra is she is quick to prescribe meds for conditions that may be treatable without them.I have switched doctors because of her terrible terrible staff. I may have stayed with her otherwise.

September 3rd, 2009

not friendly

I have been going to DR Thandra now for over a year, and even though Ive been going that long doesnt mean Im happy, its because thats where my insurance puts me. I always wait over an hr, the receptionist, Mercedes is extremly rude!! And I feel like all the dr wants to do is pump me full of meds instead of finding the root of my problem

August 31st, 2015