Dr. Vijayalaksmi Thandra Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Vijayalaksmi Thandra?

Good doctor, terrible staff

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

Dr. Thandra was referred to me by my insurance company. She is a friendly doctor and I was comfortable with her. However, most of her staff is AWFUL. They are rude, unfriendly and cannot figure out how to book appointments. More than once I was given an appointment day and time only to show up and find out the office was closed or Dr. Thandra was on vacation. They never called me to tell me because they never saved the appointment on their computer.The only complaint I have about Dr. Thandra is she is quick to prescribe meds for conditions that may be treatable without them.I have switched doctors because of her terrible terrible staff. I may have stayed with her otherwise.

not friendly

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

I have been going to DR Thandra now for over a year, and even though Ive been going that long doesnt mean Im happy, its because thats where my insurance puts me. I always wait over an hr, the receptionist, Mercedes is extremly rude!! And I feel like all the dr wants to do is pump me full of meds instead of finding the root of my problem

Posted on October 4th, 2017