A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharmendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharmendra Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharmendra V Patel MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dharmendra V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dharmendra Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dharmendra Patel practices Cardiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Cardiologists.