A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Palakodeti graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Palakodeti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vachaspathi Md Palakodeti BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vachaspathi M. Palakodeti practice?
- Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti has 1 office location.
Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Imperial, CA.
See Imperial Internists and Imperial Cardiologists.