Learn more about Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palakodeti
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palakodeti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Palakodeti graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palakodeti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti practice?
- Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti has 1 office location.
Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Imperial, CA.
See Imperial Internists and Imperial Cardiologists.