A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palakodeti
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palakodeti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Palakodeti graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palakodeti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti practice?
- Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti has 1 office location.
Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Imperial, CA.
See Imperial Internists and Imperial Cardiologists.