A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vachik Shahnazarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vachik Shahnazarian is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahnazarian
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahnazarian graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Shahnazarian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vachik Shahnazarian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vachik Shahnazarian practice?
- Dr. Vachik Shahnazarian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vachik Shahnazarian practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians and Glendale General Practitioners.