A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vachik Shahnazarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vachik Shahnazarian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahnazarian
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shahnazarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahnazarian graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Shahnazarian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vachik Shahnazarian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vachik Shahnazarian practice?
- Dr. Vachik Shahnazarian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vachik Shahnazarian practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians and Glendale Primary Care Doctors.