A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vadim Fayngersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fayngersh
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fayngersh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vadim Fayngersh, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayngersh graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Fayngersh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vadim Fayngersh FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vadim Fayngersh practice?
- Dr. Vadim Fayngersh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vadim Fayngersh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Vail, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Greenwood Village, CO.
See Vail Internists, Vail Critical Care Practitioners, and Vail Pulmonologists.