Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vadim Gritsus
Dr. Vadim Gritsus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paramus, NJ, with other offices in Pequannock, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Gritsus is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center, Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains and The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood. Dr. Gritsus has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vadim Gritsus has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Vadim Gritsus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paramus, NJ.
Dr. Nebil Aydin
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Paramus, NJ 0 mi17
Dr. Steven Ugras
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Paramus, NJ 0 mi13
Dr. Barry Losasso
Thoracic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Paramus, NJ 0.23 mi40