Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vadim Kolesnikov
Dr. Vadim Kolesnikov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Kolesnikov is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center, Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center and Brooklyn Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vadim Kolesnikov has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Vadim Kolesnikov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology
New York, NY
Dr. Maria Guerrero
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi21
Dr. Lev Pukin
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi18