Dr. Vadim Kushnerik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 19th, 2016
Best caring n individualized physician i ever experienced
I got injured at 22 and developed a rare but painful disease named RSD as well as having 7 surgeries but cause i was young physicians didnt show me the level of concern, care and treatments i needed. I developed severe depression and ended up in wheelchair by 24. I was sent n seen all over from Albany to NYC.I was 2the point of giving up when THANK GOD I MET KUSHNERICK. This doctor didnt n has NEVER JUDGED ME, he listened n has worked with me consistantly over last 5 yrs. Although i still hurt im doing SO MUCH BETTER n am working towards a better life. Although sometimes the wait to c him can be lengthly I PROMISE ITS WORTH THE WAIT! And when i had an emergency kushnerick treated it as 1 n saw me immediately with no more than 3 min wait.ntheres not many physicians that care for a patient as an individual and not a case but he does..lif u want a caring and detailed physician to help you struggle through pain (something noone deserves n is hard 4all 2 handle), & the detrimental level of impact it has on ur daily life then see Kushnerick!

January 29th, 2016
Worse pain management Dr.
Dr. K is rude he's only interested on how much the insurance will pay and wanting to inject epidural sap he can get paid doesn't care for Pt he use to care now he moved and only takes PPO ins horrible office staff long waiting for 5 minutes visit waiting area is with not nice elements

October 8th, 2015
The absolute hands down champion!!
I have seen 2 other pain management doctors and Dr. Kushnerik is what doctors used to be like. Professional, caring, intelligent, spends the time to try and give you the care you need, not just make you feel like just a number. His office staff is great. My experience with many doctors in general hasn't been the greatest but Dr. K makes me believe that there are good ones left. Thank you Dr. Kushnerik for everything. Mom gives you 2 thumbs up as well!!

April 16th, 2015
This Is A Bona Fide QUACK!!
He & the Downtown Hospital NEVER analysed my culture from my infected pain pump & there after I got no proper treatment at all & I went paralyzed from the waist down & lost all bodily functions from the waist down & had to have emergency lumbar surgery, the neurosurgeon spent over 6 hours to clean up the abscess in my spinal canal which had went down my legs!! The severe staph infection slmost put me 6 feet under 2X, 1X on the operating table, the 2X when I developed a severe allergic reaction to the IV antibiotics they put me on for 2 long months!!

March 19th, 2015
Does not talk or help you with your pain ignores you he see you less than 5 minutes with no help at all you wait for hours pays no mind to you to help with your pain stay away from this Doctor I'm not the only one to complain about this pain doctor its the truth beware his horriable trust me take my word for it. You go for help and he does nothing.

February 20th, 2015
Under this physician's for a number of years. Had appt. Scheduled the night before got call that appt would ne cancelled due to financial discreptancy. Signed 2authorization release forms to forward medical records to another pain mgmt. Dr.so far dr. Kushnerik refuses to forward because he wants monetaries in advance from new physician for my medical reords. Has anyone ever eveheard of unprofessionalism of a physician.BACK PAIN SUFFERER

April 10th, 2014
OMG...an appt in his office Downtown takes forever ..more than 2 hours waiting. Why does this hospital let this go on...no consideration for anyone in pain. They should have beds in his waiting area. Terrible terrible wait time.

September 25th, 2013
my doctor
I have been Dr. Kushnerik's patient for 10 years. He is excellent. I would never see another pain management doctor. My entire family see him for their back. My wife could not walk. Dr. Kushnerik injected her back and now she is perfect

August 21st, 2013
Great doctor
Dr.Kushnerik and his staff in the manhattan office are all great and nice. Dr.Kushnerick has help me get my life back together. I was always in back pain to the point i cried but after my spainl cord stimulator implant done by Dr.Kushnerirk i got a second chance in life. Dr.Kushnerik is a great doctor who listen to you and help you to control or even stop your back pain.

August 16th, 2013
Highly Recommend
Dr Kushnerik is more than an excellent pain management specialist. He is a professional who is caring, attentive, informative & will never make you feel rushed when meeting with him. He makes time to see as many pts as possible. His staff (specifically Tanya/Office Manager & Yesenia/Clinical Asst) are well-qualified, very friendly, courteous, professional & top-rate. I would highly recommend Dr Kushnerik.

August 12th, 2013
Doctor visit
My family and i have been patients for a couple of years, with Dr Kushnerik. I want to say thank you, for all the attention you give me and my family. We wanted to show you, that we do appreciate all your concern and hard work you do for us. When you visit he's office it's expected to wait pateintly to be seen. The patients think cause they show up mad early for there appointment, that it's there turn. They got mad at the staff, but it's there own fault. The staff is great dealing with none sense from pain patients, i have to give it to them. They are so crazy and nasty to them and the doctor. I have sat there and herd them talk. They make it seem like you work for them or you have to stop what you are doing just for them. Have a great day Dr K and your staff. Don't let them spoil your day. Keep up the good work :)

July 15th, 2013
I don't understand the negative reviews written by obviously the same person regarding Dr. Kushnerik and his staff. If you prefer to see a excellent doctor, there is always a wait because obviously everyone wants to see him as well. His staff is far from rude and have always treated me with respect, kindness and compassion. I have been a patient for over ten years and he has truly saved my life. I have witnessed the disgruntled patients and know precisely why they complain... They want their medication and he doesn't like prescribing narcotics because he believes in fixing the problem not coding it over with more medicine and those who don't want to be fixed, but only want the pills... Well those are the ones that complain and say he's a bad doctor. I trust Dr.kushnerik with my life as he has made it worth living once again. I never thought I would be able to get up without pain and now I do. I feel sorry for those people who don't appreciate his knowledge, experience and kindness.