Dr. Vadim Kushnerik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vadim Kushnerik?

June 14th, 2017

Dr. Kushnerik saved my life

I have been going to Dr. Kushnerik for over 15 years. the dr. I was seeing before had me on a combination of very large doses of oxycontin, percoset and demerol. I could have very easily died from these drugs. my husband suggested seeing dr kushnerik. he put me on methadone for the pain and it helped better than all of the other drugs plus i wasn't walking around high as a kite and out of it. I truly believe dr. kushnerik saved my life from all of those drugs and he found the meds that would keep me out of pain. if the pain is getting worst he uses all different procedures to make me pain free. as far as waiting in the waiting room for long periods of time that i have see on other reviews. it was bad before but now that he has his office at 80 broad st.NYC the most i have waited was 10-15 minutes

July 19th, 2016

Best caring n individualized physician i ever experienced

I got injured at 22 and developed a rare but painful disease named RSD as well as having 7 surgeries but cause i was young physicians didnt show me the level of concern, care and treatments i needed. I developed severe depression and ended up in wheelchair by 24. I was sent n seen all over from Albany to NYC.I was 2the point of giving up when THANK GOD I MET KUSHNERICK. This doctor didnt n has NEVER JUDGED ME, he listened n has worked with me consistantly over last 5 yrs. Although i still hurt im doing SO MUCH BETTER n am working towards a better life. Although sometimes the wait to c him can be lengthly I PROMISE ITS WORTH THE WAIT! And when i had an emergency kushnerick treated it as 1 n saw me immediately with no more than 3 min wait.ntheres not many physicians that care for a patient as an individual and not a case but he does..lif u want a caring and detailed physician to help you struggle through pain (something noone deserves n is hard 4all 2 handle), & the detrimental level of impact it has on ur daily life then see Kushnerick!

January 29th, 2016

Worse pain management Dr.

Dr. K is rude he's only interested on how much the insurance will pay and wanting to inject epidural sap he can get paid doesn't care for Pt he use to care now he moved and only takes PPO ins horrible office staff long waiting for 5 minutes visit waiting area is with not nice elements

January 21st, 2016

Iv, beenwith

October 8th, 2015

The absolute hands down champion!!

I have seen 2 other pain management doctors and Dr. Kushnerik is what doctors used to be like. Professional, caring, intelligent, spends the time to try and give you the care you need, not just make you feel like just a number. His office staff is great. My experience with many doctors in general hasn't been the greatest but Dr. K makes me believe that there are good ones left. Thank you Dr. Kushnerik for everything. Mom gives you 2 thumbs up as well!!

April 16th, 2015

This Is A Bona Fide QUACK!!

He & the Downtown Hospital NEVER analysed my culture from my infected pain pump & there after I got no proper treatment at all & I went paralyzed from the waist down & lost all bodily functions from the waist down & had to have emergency lumbar surgery, the neurosurgeon spent over 6 hours to clean up the abscess in my spinal canal which had went down my legs!! The severe staph infection slmost put me 6 feet under 2X, 1X on the operating table, the 2X when I developed a severe allergic reaction to the IV antibiotics they put me on for 2 long months!!

March 20th, 2015

Does not talk or help you with your pain ignores you he see you less than 5 minutes with no help at all you wait for hours pays no mind to you to help with your pain stay away from this Doctor I'm not the only one to complain about this pain doctor its the truth beware his horriable trust me take my word for it. You go for help and he does nothing.

February 21st, 2015

Under this physician's for a number of years. Had appt. Scheduled the night before got call that appt would ne cancelled due to financial discreptancy. Signed 2authorization release forms to forward medical records to another pain mgmt. Dr.so far dr. Kushnerik refuses to forward because he wants monetaries in advance from new physician for my medical reords. Has anyone ever eveheard of unprofessionalism of a physician.BACK PAIN SUFFERER

April 10th, 2014

OMG...an appt in his office Downtown takes forever ..more than 2 hours waiting. Why does this hospital let this go on...no consideration for anyone in pain. They should have beds in his waiting area. Terrible terrible wait time.

September 25th, 2013

my doctor

I have been Dr. Kushnerik's patient for 10 years. He is excellent. I would never see another pain management doctor. My entire family see him for their back. My wife could not walk. Dr. Kushnerik injected her back and now she is perfect

August 21st, 2013

Great doctor

Dr.Kushnerik and his staff in the manhattan office are all great and nice. Dr.Kushnerick has help me get my life back together. I was always in back pain to the point i cried but after my spainl cord stimulator implant done by Dr.Kushnerirk i got a second chance in life. Dr.Kushnerik is a great doctor who listen to you and help you to control or even stop your back pain.

August 16th, 2013

Highly Recommend

Dr Kushnerik is more than an excellent pain management specialist. He is a professional who is caring, attentive, informative & will never make you feel rushed when meeting with him. He makes time to see as many pts as possible. His staff (specifically Tanya/Office Manager & Yesenia/Clinical Asst) are well-qualified, very friendly, courteous, professional & top-rate. I would highly recommend Dr Kushnerik.