Dr. Vadim Lipel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 19th, 2016
Brilliant MD
Excellent physician, brilliant MD.

May 11th, 2015
excellent
Dr. Lipel has been my pain dr. For over 9 years and he has always fought for me. He never looked down on me and was always prompt assertive and knew exactly what he was talking about. Thank dr. Lipel for taking care of me the way you do. I honestly think of him as my primary bc he gets mri's Catscans and x rays quicker than my primary.

December 27th, 2014
Best Dr. I ever had.

December 2nd, 2012
Changing doctor's
Well my testimony will not be as positive as the others. The initial visit and follow ups were okay. Dr. Lipel is obviously a decent doctor and some of his staff are professional as well. However, I had one incident that if it were handled in private and with a little more professionalism, I wouldn't be writing this testimony. I believe that if doctor has something to say, it should be done in private and not in front of his staff. The comments that were made from Dr. Lipel, in front of his staff, was a series of embarassment for me. I've never had that kind of experience with any doctor.

November 9th, 2012
I was sent to Dr. Lipel through a Worker's Comp injury or I would never have known about him. I have been through the gauntlet with doctors and insurance claims and all I can say is I am really lucky my insurance company picked such an excellent doctor. He doesn't give up and I have confidence that he will do everything to help me live with and manage my disability.

July 23rd, 2012
His office is clean and attractive and his staff is courteous and organized in spite of the fact that the waiting room is always packed. I like and trust Dr. Lipel. I have received 3 stellate ganglion blocks and have two more scheduled. I would definitely recommend him.

June 16th, 2012
Patient Miss Johns
My experience with this Dr. was good, he was very attentive and he let me know what he was doing and how it will affect me (my pain). I love good customer service and this is exactly what I got.Thanks for caring Dr. Lipe.

June 10th, 2012
Dr. Lipel
Im looking forward ro my first epidural tomorrow. This doctor was very attentive and caring. So far I like him and love reading these positive ratings

August 13th, 2010
A Doctor that Understands Pain
I have been a patient of Dr. Lipel for years with probably many more to come. With pain, sometimes there isn't always a cure but there is a treatment regimine. Dr. Lipel not only listens to your questions but explains his answers. He is caring and non-judgemental. He is not a revolving door doctor. His staff is exceptional. His office is clean and comfortable. Where some doctors make you question yourself that is never the case with Dr. Lipel. I trust him with my life.

June 19th, 2010
A DOCTOR THAT ACTUALLY LISTENS TO YOU !!!!!!!
An "old-school" style doctor in a young professional's body !! I've been to many doctors, and Dr. Lipel is one of the few that actually listen to you as a patient. So many doctors think they have all the answers to your problems, before they even talk to you. Dr. Lipel takes the time to listen and work with you to develop a treatment plan that works for you. If a medication or treatment works better for you than another, or has less side-effects, he cares enough to listen, rather than taking the one-size-fits-all approach, that so many lazy and uncaring doctors have resorted to today. His professionalism, attention to detail, drive to continually improve his skills and services offered, and outstanding bedside manner set him apart from the crowd. These traits have kept me going back to him for over 5 years. Although he is a specialist, I have become so comfortable with his style and abilities, that I consider him to be my ONLY doctor, and dread going to see anyone else !! He has numerous offices which make it easy to schedule an appointment, and make him accessible to patients from all areas of Southern California. Since he has opened his own surgery center in his Encino office, it keeps me from having to go to other facilities, and allows Dr. Lipel to provide the best level of comfort and control during outpatient procedures. Highly recommended. If you're tired of going to doctors that treat you like just another number and don't seem to have any real concern for you as a person, it's time for you to go see Dr. Lipel !!

December 12th, 2009
A true doctor
Within the first few minutes Dr. Lipel projected a very comforting and caring impression. He made all my worries disappear. Equally attentive and accommodating was his office staff. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is in pain or discomfort. You will feel re-born after your visit with Dr. Lipel.