A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vadim Loshakov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vadim Loshakov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vadim Loshakov, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Loshakov graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Loshakov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loshakov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vadim L. Loshakov practice?
Dr. Vadim Loshakov practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hazleton, PA.
See Hazleton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.