A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vadim Oyvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vadim Oyvin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vadim Oyvin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyvin graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Oyvin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vadim Oyvin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vadim Oyvin practice?
- Dr. Vadim Oyvin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vadim Oyvin practices Psychiatry near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See East Orange Psychiatrists.