Learn more about Dr. Vadim Oyvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vadim Oyvin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oyvin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oyvin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vadim Oyvin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyvin graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Oyvin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vadim Oyvin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vadim Oyvin practice?
- Dr. Vadim Oyvin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vadim Oyvin practices Psychiatry near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Cranford, NJ.
See Hackensack Psychiatrists.