Learn more about Dr. Vadim Oyvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vadim Oyvin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vadim Oyvin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyvin graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Oyvin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vadim Oyvin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vadim Oyvin practice?
- Dr. Vadim Oyvin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vadim Oyvin practices Psychiatry near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Cranford, NJ.
See Hackensack Psychiatrists.