Learn more about Dr. Vadim Sechkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vadim Sechkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sechkin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sechkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vadim Sechkin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sechkin graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sechkin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vadim G Sechkin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vadim G. Sechkin practice?
- Dr. Vadim Sechkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vadim Sechkin practices Psychiatry near Lynn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA and Salem, MA.
See Lynn Psychiatrists.