A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vadim Surikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vadim Surikov, Family Practitioner, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Surikov
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Surikov graduated from Kirov State Medical Academy. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vadim M Surikov DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vadim M. Surikov practice?
- Dr. Vadim Surikov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vadim Surikov practices Preventive Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Preventive Medicine Specialists.