Learn more about Dr. Vadim Tikhomirov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vadim Tikhomirov, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vadim Tikhomirov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tikhomirov graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tikhomirov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tikhomirov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 25 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vadim Tikhomirov practice?
Dr. Vadim Tikhomirov practices Internal Medicine near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Internists.