A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vadim Vornik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vadim Vornik, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vornik graduated from Saratov State Medical University.
Dr. Vornik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- UTMB at Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vadim David Vornik MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vadim D. Vornik practice?
- Dr. Vadim Vornik has 1 office location.
Dr. Vadim Vornik practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.