A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vafa Ghaemmaghami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vafa Ghaemmaghami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vafa Ghaemmaghami, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaemmaghami graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ghaemmaghami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Deland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghaemmaghami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vafa Ghaemmaghami practice?
Dr. Vafa Ghaemmaghami practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.