Learn more about Dr. Vafa Mansouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vafa Mansouri, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansouri
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Mansouri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansouri graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mansouri has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vafa Cyrus Mansouri DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vafa C. Mansouri practice?
- Dr. Vafa Mansouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Vafa Mansouri practices Cardiology near McMinnville, TN.
See McMinnville Cardiologists.