A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vafa Matin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vafa Matin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Matin graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Matin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vafa K Matin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vafa K. Matin practice?
- Dr. Vafa Matin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vafa Matin practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.