A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vagharshak Pilossyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vagharshak Pilossyan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilossyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Pilossyan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vagharshak Mikhail Pilossyan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vagharshak M. Pilossyan practice?
- Dr. Vagharshak Pilossyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vagharshak Pilossyan practices Internal Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists.