A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaghenag Tarpinian is Excellent. Dr. Tarpinian has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarpinian graduated from University Of Antioqua. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarpinian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tarpinian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vaghenag Tarpinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vaghenag V. Tarpinian practice?
Dr. Vaghenag Tarpinian practices Family Medicine near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Pen Argyl, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Family Physicians.