A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaghenag Tarpinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaghenag Tarpinian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarpinian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarpinian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaghenag Vahe Tarpinian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vaghenag V. Tarpinian practice?
- Dr. Vaghenag Tarpinian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vaghenag Tarpinian practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wind Gap, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Wind Gap Family Physicians and Wind Gap General Practitioners.