A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaghid Missaghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Missaghi
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Missaghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Missaghi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Missaghi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaghid Missaghi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vaghid Missaghi practice?
- Dr. Vaghid Missaghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Vaghid Missaghi practices General Practice near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte General Practitioners.