A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaghid Missaghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Missaghi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Missaghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Missaghi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Missaghi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaghid Missaghi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vaghid Missaghi practice?
- Dr. Vaghid Missaghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Vaghid Missaghi practices General Practice near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte General Practitioners.