A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vagisha Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vagisha Sharma, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vagisha Sharma, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vagisha Sharma MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vagisha Sharma practice?
- Dr. Vagisha Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vagisha Sharma practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.