Obstetrician & Gynecologist

3108 Midway Rd
Ste 202
Plano, TX 75093
972-378-3737
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Awesome.. One word  |  show details
by SD on Oct 11th, 2013

We blessed with triplets... She took care of me from day 1.. Felt not just professional.. Me and my husband felt so much personal care... Highly recommend for any complex pregnancies. She made our life easy when we highly needed. No complaints on office staff or appointments.

Jun 14th, 2013

Sharma is an excellent doctor with lot of experience with high risk pregnancies. My 2 pregnancies were very complicated with risk of preterm but Sharma with her care , proactive treatment and experience made me go successfully till 39 weeks with at most care. I recommend her to for any one who want to have a risk free and happy pregnency

|  Very good care  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jun 7th, 2013

I had first consulted dr Sharma for a surgery opinion and was pleasantly surprised and impressed with her very honest opinion. Later I went to her for my pregnancy and had good exp thru out. Her sono technician Dixie is super awesome and dr Sharma always finds time to come on phone or squeeze in an apt if needed. You can honestly discuss your concerns and work out what is best for u and baby . She always keeps the safety of mom and baby highest.

|  Very Professional  |  show details
by Guest on Feb 6th, 2013

Dr Vagisha is a very professional, kind and caring doctor. She is very upfront and very good in her field. She performed the robotic hysterectomy on me few months ago. It was a pretty tough surgery for her because my uterus was really big with multiple fibroids. She worked very hard to make sure she didn't have to make any abdominal incision. The staff in the office are also very kind and helpful. Dr.Sharma was excellent with post op procedures and was calling me all the time to make sure I recovered well, I would give Dr.Sharma the best rating there can ever be. God Bless her.

Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Vagisha is a wonderful Doctor, but the front office staff is not very helpful/courteous.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

I recently had Robotic hysterectomy with Doctor Sharma. All I have to say is she was so wonderful and kind and patient with whole process. I was so scared and apprehensive. I had agood experience I am so thankful to her.

|  Happy happy  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

I was totally blank when I got pregnant.it was my first pregnancy so I wanted a doctor who will guide me through out..dr sharma was an angel for me.i had thyroid and gestational diabetes also.i was quite upset as my pregnancy was in risk.bt dr sharma was building my confidence every time...she handled all thing so smoothly ...in 36 weeks my fluid level dropped so it was another risk...I always wanted to go for vaginal delivery...in spite of so many critical conditions at last I delivered normally with the help of dr sharma..she was really concerned for the baby....only I can say she is very practical.....and caring ..

|  best dr..had great experience...  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

dr. Sharma is excellent at her work . She is my OB/GYN and she took extremely good care of me, i went went through a high risk pregnancy. She is one of those dr who do not want to take any kind of risk with her patience's health... she always a head ...and did not take any risk, prescribed the right medicines. my husband and i are very much confident with her expertise. her staffs is very good... very caring nurses ... she always call me back whenever i needed her.. GOG bless her..she is one of the best i can ....

|  Office staff is worse .....  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. is good only some times she is in hurry . Her staff is very rude doesn't no how to deal with patients.

|  execllent doctor  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

I know this Dr vagisha since 3 yr.. n I must say that she an excellent Dr. , very devoted and with a very positive attitude towards her patiences. She take care of her patiences very nicely, understand their problems and encourage her patiences with faith t everything will be fine. I do recommend this Dr, coz have futlly faith in her.

|  Excellent Doctor !  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2011

Dr. Sharma and her staff is excellent. My pregnancy went so smoothly and I am blessed with a beautiful child. God bless her.

Oct 2nd, 2011

Dr Vagisha is very caring to her patients.She spend good amount of time with her patients. I am very comfortable and happy that i choose her as my doctor. She is always available to solve any pregnancy related issues. She know what she is doing.She is expert in her field. Sukhdeep Kaur

Sep 8th, 2011

Dr sharma is an excellent doctor.she is my doctor from last 3 years. She is good in identifying the risks in pregnancy and guide the patience.I had an miscarriage with my first pregnancy and when approached her she guided me and also took care of me very well.My 2nd pregnancy had lot of complications Sharma took care and provided the right treatment as needed and made my pregnancy journey very smooth. I really thank her for the care she took.She has lot of patience and use to answer all my queries. I really recommend her to all especially who are in high risk pregnancy situations,she will do the Miracle.

|  Excellent Doctor and Person  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

Dr. Sharma is excellent at what she does. She is my wife OB/GYN and she took extremely good care of my wife when she went through a difficult pregnancy. She proceeded with a well-thought approach and ensured that my wife got into the hospital as soon as Dr. Sharma felt it was necessary. She did not take any risk, prescribed the right medicines, conducted frequent monitoring and all went exceedingly well. We are very confident that her expertise in this area prevented any complication. She followed up with my wife and the hospital staff to ensure that the right care was being given and spent as much time needed to put us at ease through the process. Our babies are doing very well. We extremely appreciated her work and highly recommend her.

|  Very nice doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

I have to give sharma top rating. She is excellent and took very good care of me throughout my pregnancy. I and my family are very thankful to her.

|  Money Minded  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

All for money! patient is second priority, money if first. Very curt & does not share much information. Busy with her spa clinic!

|  Very nice experience!  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

Dr. Sharma is an excellent physician. No doubt. I have had very positive experiences with her office. Will highly recommend her to my friends.

|  feel like home  |  show details
by mkmahadevia on Apr 13th, 2011

It was my unplanned pregnancy but when i visit Dr. sharma she guide me and support me also built my confidence .I got my second pregnancy after nine yr. gap.I got sweet little boy and everything is back to normal now also back to my size no complications.Thank god i got like Dr. Sharma

Apr 12th, 2011

excellent physicianvery caring and compassionate

|  Awesome Doctor, best OBGYN  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Sharma has been the best GYN I have ever been to. For years I have been struggling with a problem that kept getting misdiagnosed by multiple other doctors, one visit with her and my problem had resolved.She took the time to discuss all my concerns and answered all my questions.I recently moved and still drive the extra 45 minutes to get to her office because of how great she is.

Mar 23rd, 2011

I saw dr sharma for my surgery i went to her after seeing other doctors for same reason.She was very good at explaining my diagnosis and answering questions.She was very caring through out the whole process and I was glad i choose her to do my procedure i will recommend anyone to her.

|  Unhappy Patient  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

I agree with other reviewers. She is just money minded. Why would a OB/GYN be running a spa & skin clinic sidewise? Unfortunately i dint do a good research while selecting my OB and had troubles towards the end of my pregnancy. She is not at all flexible, no passion. Very cold. Does not answer all questions to the point. Gives you vague answers. Not available if you have any emergency issues. Her timetable is too full due to the spa she runs! She was even late for my delivery while i was in pain.

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
by Krishna on Aug 19th, 2010

I agree with the other reviewer she is very much into money than providing care.Thanks

|  Excellent caring doctor  |  show details
by NT on Apr 6th, 2010

She is a life saver. She took so much good care of me, that nobody will do. Just like a family member.Best doctor I have ever known.

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
by Srini on Apr 15th, 2009

She is rediculous.. money minded