A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Vahab Fatourechi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vahab Fatourechi is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vahab Fatourechi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Thyroiditis (Autoimmune)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatourechi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fatourechi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fatourechi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vahab Fatourechi practice?
Dr. Vahab Fatourechi practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists.