Dr. Vahan Kassabian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vahan Kassabian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2017

Caring and compassionate doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Kassabian to anyone that needs a good urologist.

March 24th, 2017

Caring, capable physician

Doctor Kassabian was very thorough in his explanations and answered all of my questions. I never felt rushed and he made me feel more at ease about my condition. I would definitely recommend him.

February 1st, 2017

Dr. Kassabian is very caring and courteous. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone. Excellent care!

December 15th, 2016

Caring and skilled

Explains issues clearly. Not an alarmist. Great surgeon.

December 12th, 2016

Very unfriendly doctor. Rushes through appointment and is curt and rather defensiuve when you try to get simple answers. Would not choose to recommend him to anyone.

November 4th, 2016

Patient Focus

Dr Kassabian has excellent patient focus and concern. Through biopsies and follow ups his expertise helped make good decisions.

October 27th, 2016

Wonderful

Dr. Kassabian is the kind of doctor who should be used as an example of excellence in all medical schools

September 28th, 2016

Patient First

I was referred to Dr. Kassabian through my Sister-in-Law who calls on Urologists in South Florida. After being diagnosed with PC, she reached out to her network to find me a Specialist that would keep my Best interests at the forefront and not steer me to a treatment that would put my Quality of Life last, but First. Dr. Kassabian was highly referred to her and as it turns out he was a member of the Practice that I was going to. Although at the beginning of this journey, I have already experienced through all of my research and conversations, conflicting direction. What I most appreciate about Dr. Kassabian is; he truly listened to what I had to say, what was most important to me, and I really feel like he got to know me through our consultation. I believe laying this foundation, and what I perceive as his genuine care for what is important to me, puts him in a class above many who practice in this arena. When battling a cancer diagnosis, it is so important to build trust between the "Experts" you go to that can alter your life for the good or the bad. That you are not just another number coming through their doors, and gain an understanding that they are not only affecting the patient’s life but the patients families as well. I believe Dr. Kassabian gets this and appreciate having him in my corner at this stage of my battle.

September 1st, 2016

GA Urology - Dr. K

Quickest doctor's visit I've ever had. Arrived 20 minutes early and left 5 minutes before my scheduled appointment. Gave the usual samples on arrival, saw the doctor, answered some questions, doctor and patient. See you in six months.

August 30th, 2016

Dr. Kassabian is the best Dr. I have ever had.

I always recommend him to my family, my friends and anyone who has a problem that Urologist, when he started treating me over 4 years ago he told me he would have me felling better than I have felt in years he has absolute don this for me and I have had great improvements with my GP, Dentist,Eye Doctor and skin doctor while on his treatment. I could not be more pleased with him.

July 16th, 2016

Pleased and I would recommend Dr K

I was referred by my retiring urologist, and was told I would be in good hands. I felt welcomed by all of Dr Kassabian's staff and felt very good about my first appointment.

June 27th, 2016

Georgia Urology associates always treat me in a friendly, courteous manner and I have complete faith and trust in Dr. Kassabian.