Dr. Vahan Kassabian MD Patient Reviews

February 1st, 2017
Dr. Kassabian is very caring and courteous. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone. Excellent care!

December 15th, 2016
Caring and skilled
Explains issues clearly. Not an alarmist. Great surgeon.

December 12th, 2016
Very unfriendly doctor. Rushes through appointment and is curt and rather defensiuve when you try to get simple answers. Would not choose to recommend him to anyone.

November 4th, 2016
Patient Focus
Dr Kassabian has excellent patient focus and concern. Through biopsies and follow ups his expertise helped make good decisions.

October 27th, 2016
Wonderful
Dr. Kassabian is the kind of doctor who should be used as an example of excellence in all medical schools

September 28th, 2016
Patient First
I was referred to Dr. Kassabian through my Sister-in-Law who calls on Urologists in South Florida. After being diagnosed with PC, she reached out to her network to find me a Specialist that would keep my Best interests at the forefront and not steer me to a treatment that would put my Quality of Life last, but First. Dr. Kassabian was highly referred to her and as it turns out he was a member of the Practice that I was going to. Although at the beginning of this journey, I have already experienced through all of my research and conversations, conflicting direction. What I most appreciate about Dr. Kassabian is; he truly listened to what I had to say, what was most important to me, and I really feel like he got to know me through our consultation. I believe laying this foundation, and what I perceive as his genuine care for what is important to me, puts him in a class above many who practice in this arena. When battling a cancer diagnosis, it is so important to build trust between the "Experts" you go to that can alter your life for the good or the bad. That you are not just another number coming through their doors, and gain an understanding that they are not only affecting the patient’s life but the patients families as well. I believe Dr. Kassabian gets this and appreciate having him in my corner at this stage of my battle.

September 1st, 2016
GA Urology - Dr. K
Quickest doctor's visit I've ever had. Arrived 20 minutes early and left 5 minutes before my scheduled appointment. Gave the usual samples on arrival, saw the doctor, answered some questions, doctor and patient. See you in six months.

August 29th, 2016
Dr. Kassabian is the best Dr. I have ever had.
I always recommend him to my family, my friends and anyone who has a problem that Urologist, when he started treating me over 4 years ago he told me he would have me felling better than I have felt in years he has absolute don this for me and I have had great improvements with my GP, Dentist,Eye Doctor and skin doctor while on his treatment. I could not be more pleased with him.

July 15th, 2016
Pleased and I would recommend Dr K
I was referred by my retiring urologist, and was told I would be in good hands. I felt welcomed by all of Dr Kassabian's staff and felt very good about my first appointment.

June 27th, 2016
Georgia Urology associates always treat me in a friendly, courteous manner and I have complete faith and trust in Dr. Kassabian.

March 9th, 2016
Dr. Kassabian was Excellent with me.
I had a very nice meeting with Dr. Kassabian, prior to my surgery. Even though it was a simple Vasectomy procedure. He took time to explain the procedure and ramifications of the procedure and ensure both my understading and willingness to carry this procedure at somewhat an early age. The procedure itself was pain free and I was out in 20 minutes or so. Few days later, I took a sample for testing and the results were confirmed by phone and letter that I had become sterile... Will see this doctor again for Urology matters.

February 15th, 2016
Patient Review
I would recommend Dr. Kassabian to anyone he is a very good and devoted Doctor and I have not got anything but good things to say about him. Everything he told me he would do for me he has done and I could not be more pleased with my progress with his treatment.