A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vahan Madatovian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vahan Madatovian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madatovian
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Madatovian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madatovian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Madatovian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vahan Madatovian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vahan Madatovian practice?
- Dr. Vahan Madatovian has 1 office location.
Dr. Vahan Madatovian practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.