A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vahan Madatovian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vahan Madatovian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madatovian
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madatovian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madatovian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Madatovian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vahan Madatovian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vahan Madatovian practice?
- Dr. Vahan Madatovian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vahan Madatovian practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.