A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vahdatyar Amirpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vahdatyar Amirpour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Amirpour graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amirpour has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vahdatyar L Amirpour MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vahdatyar L. Amirpour practice?
- Dr. Vahdatyar Amirpour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vahdatyar Amirpour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons.