A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vahe Dayian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vahe Dayian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayian graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Dayian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vahe Robert Dayian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vahe R. Dayian practice?
- Dr. Vahe Dayian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vahe Dayian practices General Practice near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland General Practitioners.