Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vahe Kerlakian
Dr. Vahe Kerlakian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Carmel, IL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kerlakian is affiliated with Wabash General Hospital District, Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Vahe Kerlakian has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Vahe Kerlakian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Carmel, IL.
Dr. Hyun Kim
Mount Carmel, IL 0.01 mi24
Dr. William Hardy
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Mount Carmel, IL 0.01 mi39
Dr. Deborah Obrien
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery
Mount Carmel, IL 0.09 mi29