Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vahe Naljian
Dr. Vahe Naljian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Upper Saddle River, NJ, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Naljian is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn, University Hospital At Brooklyn and Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Vahe Naljian has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Vahe Naljian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upper Saddle River, NJ.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Moon Kim
Upper Saddle River, NJ 0.45 mi47
Dr. Boris Benson
Upper Saddle River, NJ 1.28 mi45