A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vahe Yacoubian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vahe Yacoubian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vahe Yacoubian, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoubian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Yacoubian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yacoubian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vahe S. Yacoubian practice?
Dr. Vahe Yacoubian practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Cardiothoracic Surgeons.