A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vahe Yacoubian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vahe Yacoubian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoubian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoubian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vahe Yacoubian, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoubian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Yacoubian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vahe Stephan Yacoubian MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vahe S. Yacoubian practice?
- Dr. Vahe Yacoubian has 1 office location.
Dr. Vahe Yacoubian practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.