A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vahe Zarikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zarikian
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zarikian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarikian graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Zarikian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vahe Nazar Zarikian MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vahe N. Zarikian practice?
- Dr. Vahe Zarikian has 1 office location.
Dr. Vahe Zarikian practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Allergists and Orlando Pediatricians.