A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vahe Zarikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zarikian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zarikian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarikian graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Zarikian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vahe Nazar Zarikian MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vahe N. Zarikian practice?
- Dr. Vahe Zarikian has 1 office location.
Dr. Vahe Zarikian practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Allergists and Orlando Pediatricians.