A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaheh Davoudian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaheh Davoudian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaheh Davoudian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davoudian graduated from Ross University School of Medicine-Portsmouth, Dominica. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davoudian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaheh Davoudian MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vaheh Davoudian practice?
- Dr. Vaheh Davoudian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vaheh Davoudian practices Internal Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO.
See Carrollton Internists.