Learn more about Dr. Vahid Afshar-Kharghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vahid Afshar-Kharghan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Afshar-Kharghan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Afshar-Kharghan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vahid Afshar-Kharghan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Afshar-Kharghan graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Afshar-Kharghan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vahid Afshar-Kharghan MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vahid Afshar-Kharghan practice?
- Dr. Vahid Afshar-Kharghan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vahid Afshar-Kharghan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.