A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vahid Feiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vahid Feiz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feiz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Feiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vahid Feiz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiz graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feiz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vahid Feiz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vahid Feiz practice?
- Dr. Vahid Feiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Vahid Feiz practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.