A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vahid Feiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vahid Feiz is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vahid Feiz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiz graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feiz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feiz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vahid Feiz practice?
Dr. Vahid Feiz practices Ophthalmology near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Ramon Ophthalmologists.