A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vahid Javaherian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vahid Javaherian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vahid Javaherian, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Javaherian graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Javaherian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vahid Javaherian DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vahid Javaherian practice?
- Dr. Vahid Javaherian has 1 office location.
Dr. Vahid Javaherian practices Internal Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists.