Dr. Vahid Osman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017
DISRESPECTFUL
Much disrespect for Nurse Practitioners- attempts to dump on them. In practice for the money.

November 1st, 2012
The Best
I have been seeing Dr Osman for many years and will never go to another psychiatrist. I trust this man implicitly as he always listens to what I have to say and allows me to fully participate in the direction of my treatment. He has never been adamant that I take any particular medication even if he thinks it might be the best one. He is excellent in returning my calls within the same day. He has come into his office on his day off to see a family member I recommended him to and has bypassed his office staff to schedule appointments that would not have otherwise been available. He is incredibly kind, compassionate and warm.

May 2nd, 2011
Not recommended
He did not listen to anything I said and was always convinced he was right. His diagnosis was wrong and I did not benefit from the many, many times I saw him. I always left my appointments frustrated and he did more harm than good. Find another doctor.

October 9th, 2010
He is great Psychiatrist
I have been under his care for 2 years. He has excellent bedside manners. He spent more than one hour with me at the initial visit. He has never spent less than 20-30 minutes for follow up appointments. I highly recommend him.

October 9th, 2010
He is the best
I have seen him for many years. I'm very happy to have him as my Psychiatrist.

September 5th, 2010
He is an excellent physician.
I have seen him for many years and I have sent many people to him. He is a very good Psychiatrist...loving, caring, and compassionate. His initial appointment is for one hour and his follow ups for 20 mn.I will recommend him to anyone.

September 5th, 2010
He is just the best.
I was impressed by Dr. Osman's excellent bedside manners/ clinical skills.... he is just the best.

May 3rd, 2010
I saw Dr. Osman once and that was all it took. He saw me for maybe 10 minutes and I felt that during the entire time he was just trying to get done with me so he could finish whatever else he had to do. I was not allowed to explain anything about my concerns or my symptoms. All questions were yes or no. He asked me questions that were straight out of the DSM-IVTR. I felt like telling him that I could read fine and that I was going to him for answers that I didn't already know. He felt that after the 10 minute session he could completely accurately diagnose my problem (which he couldn't because he was wrong). I felt belittled by his tone of voice and his manner of relating to me. I was not allowed to ask any real questions and I left the office frustrated, confused, and feeling as though I had accomplished nothing. A doctor should not make you feel like a horrible person for wanting to get better. I felt no compassion at all from that man and I hope I never encounter him ever again in my life.

November 9th, 2016