Dr. Vahideh Ameri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
Absolutely Recommend!
I just went to Dr. Ameri for a routine visit a few days ago. I get extreme anxiety when going to the gynecologist - the whole process just makes me feel uncomfortable. Dr. Ameri was kind, reassuring, and made me feel relaxed. I had spent a long time searching and reading reviews for my previous gynecologist and had been extremely disappointed. I never write reviews online, but I would recommend Dr. Ameri to anyone who is looking for a new gynecologist! I was pleased with Bensalem location where she works. The receptionists were all very helpful and sweet!

March 4th, 2016
Dr. Ameri
I love Dr. Ameri, I moved here from NJ and had to find a new Ob/gymgyn. I feel blessed to have found her. She most certainly is compassionate, even hugging me when I cried over my situation. She is smart, helpful, and even calls me personally to discuss test results. I highly recommend her. I trust her 100% and I truly feel like she is in my corner and wants what is best for me.

September 3rd, 2015
Great doctor
Dr. Ameri delivered both of my daughter's, one in 2012 and the second this past Friday. She is nothing short of amazing. I trust her opinions and she has never steered my wrong. I would recommend that if you are looking for a great doctor, you go to her.

June 15th, 2015
Dr. Ameri delivered both of my children and she is awesome!

August 7th, 2012
I have seen all the Doctors at This office and they are all wonderful. Dr. Ameri delivered my son and was amazing! In the office she is straight to business and seems very stern, but during my labor & delivery she was happy and supportive. I felt extremely comfortable in her care, and it truly seems that bringing new life into this world is where she is most comfortable!

January 11th, 2012
My first appointment with her I received birth control. She began telling me about drinking and being on the pill and I told her I did not drink. She stopped explaining. As a doctor she still should have informed me as a patient of what she was going to say. Both times I've seen her she has been very quick in what she does and explains very little.

October 17th, 2011
horrible bedside maner
Dr. amri was very cold when i asked her questions and when she gave me bad news she told me to get a psych consult bcause i was tearful. who would not cry i they recived bd news.

February 10th, 2011
Straightforward but compassionate. Diagnosed my cervical cancer and sent me to the best oncologist.

February 8th, 2010
best doctor I have been too in years. Very pleased with the visit and she exceeded my expectations.