A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaibhav Khasgiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaibhav Khasgiwala, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khasgiwala graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Khasgiwala has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaibhav Khasgiwala MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vaibhav Khasgiwala practice?
- Dr. Vaibhav Khasgiwala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vaibhav Khasgiwala practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Frisco, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Radiologists.