Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vaibhav Khasgiwala
Dr. Vaibhav Khasgiwala, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khasgiwala is affiliated with Wise Health System and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Vaibhav Khasgiwala has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vaibhav Khasgiwala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. James Deville
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Plano, TX 0 mi29
Dr. Shannon Walker
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Plano, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Karen Seaberg
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Plano, TX 0 mi16